WFP - FIT POOL

Discuss the JPO, YPP, NETI, Fit Pool and other recruitment campaigns here. This includes generic Roster campaigns, too.

Moderator: wlimiadyx

Forum rules
Please limit discussions to recruitment drives, emerging talent initiatives etc. General discussion about jobs is here: viewforum.php?f=4 - thanks!
Maruko

Re: WFP - FIT POOL

Post by Maruko » 05 Dec 2018, 21:52

Hi, I had to take the language test about 1 month ago and was interviewed for the P2 Policy officer pool earlier this week. A friend of mine was actually interviewed for this same position 1 day before me. So I believe they pool together all the short-listed candidates for a post to be interviewed in the same week. After the interview, they suggest that the results will only be announced in 1-2 months from now.

Sebastian

Re: WFP - FIT POOL

Post by Sebastian » 15 Dec 2018, 11:12

Maruko wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 21:52
Hi, I had to take the language test about 1 month ago and was interviewed for the P2 Policy officer pool earlier this week. A friend of mine was actually interviewed for this same position 1 day before me. So I believe they pool together all the short-listed candidates for a post to be interviewed in the same week. After the interview, they suggest that the results will only be announced in 1-2 months from now.
Thanks a lot for letting us know! Please keep us updated...
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.