UNICEF - Talent Pool

Discuss the JPO, YPP, NETI, Fit Pool and other recruitment campaigns here. This includes generic Roster campaigns, too.

Moderator: wlimiadyx

Forum rules
Please limit discussions to recruitment drives, emerging talent initiatives etc. General discussion about jobs is here: viewforum.php?f=4 - thanks!
AWM_C

UNICEF - Talent Pool

Post by AWM_C » 26 Dec 2018, 17:23

Hi All

Just got to the finals of interviews at UNICEF and I was informed that I have been placed in the talent pool ( after reference checks)

Do you know anyone who got into the UNICEF talent pool after interviews then managed to get into UNICEF?

Is any of you in a UNICEF talent pool and how long has it been since you have been in the talent pool?

I'd be happy to hear of such experiences

Thanks

Sebastian

Re: Talent Pool

Post by Sebastian » 26 Dec 2018, 17:25

Hi AWM_C - thanks for posting and welcome to our little community :)

Since this is about the talent pool I moved it over to this forum. Everyone else - please chime in if you have experience! Thanks!
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.

prophelious

Re: UNV Talent Pool

Post by prophelious » 02 Feb 2019, 09:19

Thanks Mr. sebastian, but I need more explanation I also experience the same situation am informed to be in talent pool but I don't know what is next because I have waited in vain.
you people is there any body who has stayed in talent pool list for over two months?
thank you.
urgent.