WFP - FIT POOL

Discuss the JPO, YPP, NETI, Fit Pool and other recruitment campaigns here. This includes generic Roster campaigns, too.

Moderator: wlimiadyx

Forum rules
Please limit discussions to recruitment drives, emerging talent initiatives etc. General discussion about jobs is here: viewforum.php?f=4 - thanks!
Maruko

Re: WFP - FIT POOL

Post by Maruko » 05 Dec 2018, 21:52

Hi, I had to take the language test about 1 month ago and was interviewed for the P2 Policy officer pool earlier this week. A friend of mine was actually interviewed for this same position 1 day before me. So I believe they pool together all the short-listed candidates for a post to be interviewed in the same week. After the interview, they suggest that the results will only be announced in 1-2 months from now.

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » 15 Dec 2018, 11:12

Maruko wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 21:52
Hi, I had to take the language test about 1 month ago and was interviewed for the P2 Policy officer pool earlier this week. A friend of mine was actually interviewed for this same position 1 day before me. So I believe they pool together all the short-listed candidates for a post to be interviewed in the same week. After the interview, they suggest that the results will only be announced in 1-2 months from now.
Thanks a lot for letting us know! Please keep us updated...
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.

aggieatieno

FIT POOL

Post by aggieatieno » 01 Apr 2019, 17:57

I have recently been informed by WFP after successfully passing a written test and oral interview that I have been included in the National Talent pool for two years and will be informed in case of a position arises in the relevant position.

Anyone who has successfully gone through the same process and been subsequently recruited?

Shabazz The Disciple

Re: FIT POOL

Post by Shabazz The Disciple » 23 Apr 2019, 09:56

Congrats, I am doing my written test tomorrow, do you have any insights you can share?

Favori

Post by Favori » 03 May 2019, 11:17

All greetings and hope I can meet someone here who has been through the FIT Pool for Supply chain and logistics.
I recently applied for a P3 position as Logistics and procurement officer. I must say I was successful in the primary screening stage and have been invited for an online assessment by Devex.

Has anyone been through this can you share what is to be expected? Is it the usual psychomeric tests by many of the test providers or its really job related?
Any info will be highly appreciated and tips based on past experience.

Regards,
Favori

glennm

Post by glennm » 02 Jun 2019, 15:02

Hi Favori,

Hope the test went well. What can I expect? I'm P2 and is upcoming. How would you advise I prepare.

Any info is helpful.

Thanks

Emma

Post by Emma » 09 Jun 2019, 16:03

glennm wrote:
02 Jun 2019, 15:02
Hi Favori,

Hope the test went well. What can I expect? I'm P2 and is upcoming. How would you advise I prepare.

Any info is helpful.

Thanks
I heard it is pretty much a set of standard assessments that go through the competencies, skills and experience required to do the job :lol: :lol: . I think there is a bit of time-pressure on the test. But I'm very interested in this myself. Please anybody who went through this, can you tell us more???? Thanks so muc!!!

teah20061976

Post by teah20061976 » 13 Jun 2019, 19:53

Have you had the chance to sit the assessment?

teah20061976

Post by teah20061976 » 13 Jun 2019, 19:56

Hi, ujj2018, did you take the assessment? what are some of the topic one should expect?

pomelo

Post by pomelo » 01 Jul 2019, 19:29

Hey everyone!
Wondering if this thread is still active and if anyone is in the process for the M&E P2 position? I took the language test and am now waiting to hear back re: panel interview.
Has anyone done a panel interview and could provide some tips on the setting and the questions??

For M&E, the written technical test included several multiple choice questions and 2 case scenarios (1 related to monitoring and 1 related to evaluation).
The pre- recorded interview did ask for motivation (do the practice tests!!!)
Language test was pretty thorough and standardised, more than I had expected.

Any pointers in what to expect for the panel interview would be highly appreciated! Good luck for the ones out there are still in the process!