WFP - FIT POOL

Discuss the JPO, YPP, NETI, Fit Pool and other recruitment campaigns here. This includes generic Roster campaigns, too.

Moderator: wlimiadyx

Forum rules
Please limit discussions to recruitment drives, emerging talent initiatives etc. General discussion about jobs is here: viewforum.php?f=4 - thanks!
Maurice

Re: WFP - FIT POOL

Post by Maurice » 19 Jul 2019, 09:51

Hi pomelo,
That's pretty good that you've reached the language test step . I aslo did the pre interview for the Monitoring and Evaluation fit pool p2 position last month but I hope if you've already done the language test I wasn't selected to move to the next step. When did you do the language test please?
Thank you
Wish you the best for the next steps
Maurice

Shabazz The Disciple

Post by Shabazz The Disciple » 19 Jul 2019, 14:07

Pomelo,

Please give me any pointers on the language and pre-recorded interview and what to expect on the language test.

Many thanks

saved_h

Post by saved_h » 01 Aug 2019, 11:39

Sebastian wrote:
15 Dec 2018, 11:12
Maruko wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 21:52
Hi, I had to take the language test about 1 month ago and was interviewed for the P2 Policy officer pool earlier this week. A friend of mine was actually interviewed for this same position 1 day before me. So I believe they pool together all the short-listed candidates for a post to be interviewed in the same week. After the interview, they suggest that the results will only be announced in 1-2 months from now.
Thanks a lot for letting us know! Please keep us updated...
Hi,

Thank you so much for the kind info. Could you please how the (French) language test looked like? Did it include listening, speaking, reading and writing? How many (and type) of questions? how long? is it video interview? ....
Please shade light.

Thanks again

saved_h

Post by saved_h » 01 Aug 2019, 11:44

pomelo wrote:
01 Jul 2019, 19:29
Hey everyone!
Wondering if this thread is still active and if anyone is in the process for the M&E P2 position? I took the language test and am now waiting to hear back re: panel interview.
Has anyone done a panel interview and could provide some tips on the setting and the questions??

For M&E, the written technical test included several multiple choice questions and 2 case scenarios (1 related to monitoring and 1 related to evaluation).
The pre- recorded interview did ask for motivation (do the practice tests!!!)
Language test was pretty thorough and standardised, more than I had expected.

Any pointers in what to expect for the panel interview would be highly appreciated! Good luck for the ones out there are still in the process!
HI,

Could you be more specific about the language test? What language was it? Did it involve all the listening, speaking, reading and writing? is it video or audio (listening and speaking). please provide samples.

Thanks.

saved_h

Post by saved_h » 02 Aug 2019, 08:50

Hi Pomelo,

Could you please shed light on the language assessment? Does it cover listening, speaking, reading and writing skills

Thanks

Mikef68

Post by Mikef68 » 17 Aug 2019, 20:37

Hi Rivera,

I applied for a couple of FIT Pool positions last year. I went through the all process with a WFP P3 Security Information Analyst Officer P3. After the Technical Assessment there is a pre-interview powered by HireView. I think I was asked 5 questions on that interview. The following step was the language test. I remember that the lady asked me 22 questions. Not difficult questions if you know the language of course. (i.e one question was...how would you book a train ticket?; another one was... where do you see yourself in 5 years etc..). I f you pass the language test there is the last interview which, in my case, included a panel composed of three individuals. All the best. Mike

Tbsquare

Post by Tbsquare » 29 Aug 2019, 17:55

Mikef68 wrote:
17 Aug 2019, 20:37
Hi Rivera,

I applied for a couple of FIT Pool positions last year. I went through the all process with a WFP P3 Security Information Analyst Officer P3. After the Technical Assessment there is a pre-interview powered by HireView. I think I was asked 5 questions on that interview. The following step was the language test. I remember that the lady asked me 22 questions. Not difficult questions if you know the language of course. (i.e one question was...how would you book a train ticket?; another one was... where do you see yourself in 5 years etc..). I f you pass the language test there is the last interview which, in my case, included a panel composed of three individuals. All the best. Mike
Hi Mikef68,
I have applied for the WFP P3 Data Analyst. I will do the technical assessment next week. Can u help me with some type of question ask during this assessement.

Thanks
Thierry