WFP - FIT POOL

Discuss the JPO, YPP, NETI, Fit Pool and other recruitment campaigns here. This includes generic Roster campaigns, too.

Moderator: wlimiadyx

Forum rules
Please limit discussions to recruitment drives, emerging talent initiatives etc. General discussion about jobs is here: viewforum.php?f=4 - thanks!
cherrygirl

Re: WFP - FIT POOL

Post by cherrygirl » 21 Jun 2020, 06:33

Actually, I passed for P2 but not P3. I am not sure why I did not pass for the P3 because I did quite ok with written exam. But maybe I sucked at multiple choice questions?..Even if I was sure I marked 90% or above?..

alabartola

Post by alabartola » 02 Jul 2020, 07:53

Hi everybody!

I was invited to a test for a P3 and P4 position, I passed the test, which consisted on multiple coice questions on WFP's/UN's history and principles as well as essay questions related to the position and how it compared to my experience.

A month later I was invited to a video interview which was not at all as I expected. I prepared for a competency-based intervew and the questions were behavioural; on that note I am not sure I did well.

Has anyone who has applied for a P. position been invited to a panel interview already?

Thanks!

simkas

Post by simkas » 03 Jul 2020, 15:41

Yes, I had a panel interview last week ( HRO P3). It was not difficult.

alabartola

Post by alabartola » 06 Jul 2020, 09:33

Hi all!

Biref update, I have been invited to a panel interview, do you know what to expect? Competency-based type of questions perhaps? Such as giving examples of specific duties, what went right whant went wrong, something like that?

Thank you for your reply @simkas !

alabartola

Post by alabartola » 06 Jul 2020, 09:35

Oh, btw, I have not been requested to do a language test so far