WFP - FIT POOL

Discuss the JPO, YPP, NETI, Fit Pool and other recruitment campaigns here. This includes generic Roster campaigns, too.

Moderator: wlimiadyx

Forum rules
Please limit discussions to recruitment drives, emerging talent initiatives etc. General discussion about jobs is here: viewforum.php?f=4 - thanks!
Rivera

WFP - FIT POOL

Post by Rivera » 07 Aug 2018, 16:46

Hi All!

I hope this finds you very well, and actually, that this finds you patient and hopeful towards getting a job on the UN System.

I wanted to ask if there is someone there, who managed to pass the first part of the WFP FITPOOL Process, which was the screening.

The next step is a technical assessment. Does anyone have experience with it? If someone has already taken it, it will be very helpful if you can share the insights.

I have taken two assessments on UNHCR before, but they were about math and logic, and not really technical for the function.

Thanks!
Rivera

arandem2@gmail.com

Re: WFP - FIT POOL

Post by arandem2@gmail.com » 07 Aug 2018, 18:35

Hi Rivera, how are you?

Did you receive, as I did, the mail from "Devex on behalf of WFP"?

If so, do you think it's reliable?

I received the invitation to the assessment on monday 13th, but I cannot find connections between WFP an Devex, and the ID number of the vacancy is not mentioned in the e-mail?

Am I too prudent? :)

Thanks,
Ruggero

Rivera

Post by Rivera » 07 Aug 2018, 18:53

Hi Ruggero!
Come stai?

Well, I did not have any doubts that it came from WFP. Based on my experience, when I had a similar test for UNHCR, they outsourced some part of the process, on an external provider. I think this is our case.

Did you receive the invitation for Finance or Administrative Vacancy? It would be nice to connect with you, so we can share some insights!

Let me know!

Rivera

arandem2@gmail.com

Post by arandem2@gmail.com » 07 Aug 2018, 18:59

Ciao, sto bene!
It was Finance. I applied both for Finance and Administrative. They invited me for the Finance P2 test.

Yes it would be nice, my e mail is my nick...

Let's keep in touch!

Ruggero

Rivera

Post by Rivera » 07 Aug 2018, 19:02

Cool! I have sent you an email!

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » 09 Aug 2018, 17:48

I think being cautious is usually a great idea. However, indeed, it is true that some organisations outsource (part) of their recruitment process. In general, be careful who you sent personal information to and never(!) send any money!
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.

Dex

Post by Dex » 25 Aug 2018, 10:50

Anyone who passed motivational interview for WFP FIT Pool? How does it look like?

ujj2018

Post by ujj2018 » 29 Aug 2018, 10:16

Hi

I took the written assessment on 11th July then didn't hear anything. Saw my status had been update early August but still waiting for something :)

Rivera

Post by Rivera » 29 Aug 2018, 13:07

Hi Dex, Ujj2018. I hope you are doing well.

In my case I took the test on the 3rd week of July, and I have heard from them ever since.

@Dex: would you mind telling us which Fitpool you applied for? If you have already done the motivational interview, it seems you are almost getting into the FitPool! Congrats! Can you tell us some insights or kind of questions you had on the interview?

Thanks

Muzungu

Post by Muzungu » 11 Sep 2018, 20:23

Any one who has recived the out come of the technical assessment and progressed to the next phase yet?especially program policy p2