WFP - FIT POOL

Discuss the JPO, YPP, NETI, Fit Pool and other recruitment campaigns here. This includes generic Roster campaigns, too.

Moderator: wlimiadyx

Forum rules
Please limit discussions to recruitment drives, emerging talent initiatives etc. General discussion about jobs is here: viewforum.php?f=4 - thanks!
pomelo

Re: WFP - FIT POOL

Post by pomelo » 11 Nov 2019, 10:04

Hi everyone, anyone still in the process for M&E P2? I had the panel interview and my references were checked, now waiting to hear back re: inclusion in the pool. Is anyone else at that stage????

pomelo

Post by pomelo » 26 Nov 2019, 08:19

Hi All,
Quick update, I have finally received notification about inclusion in the pool, yay! The process took 9 months overall since application.
Good luck to everyone out there!

glennm

Post by glennm » 12 Feb 2020, 21:07

Happy new year! The forum has relatively been quiet. I'm wondering if anyone rostered for the WFP FIT pool has been assigned or received an offer? I'm sure others have questions and would benefit from any info or insights. Thank you

glennm

Post by glennm » 12 Feb 2020, 21:07

Happy new year! The forum has relatively been quiet. I'm wondering if anyone rostered for the WFP FIT pool has been assigned or received an offer? I'm sure others have questions and would benefit from any info or insights. Thank you