WFP - FIT POOL

Discuss the JPO, YPP, NETI, Fit Pool and other recruitment campaigns here. This includes generic Roster campaigns, too.

Moderator: wlimiadyx

Forum rules
Please limit discussions to recruitment drives, emerging talent initiatives etc. General discussion about jobs is here: viewforum.php?f=4 - thanks!
Muzungu

Re: WFP - FIT POOL

Post by Muzungu » 11 Sep 2018, 20:25

ujj2018 wrote:
29 Aug 2018, 10:16
Hi

I took the written assessment on 11th July then didn't hear anything. Saw my status had been update early August but still waiting for something :)

Anything yet seem we are in the same boat

tito.zg

Post by tito.zg » 27 Sep 2018, 10:45

Dex wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 10:50
Anyone who passed motivational interview for WFP FIT Pool? How does it look like?
Hi Dex, did you have a motivational interview for the WFP FIT Pool.
I am supposed to take it in the next week for Program policy p2.
If you have any insights, please share them for all interested.

Thnaks,
tita

flandes

Post by flandes » 02 Oct 2018, 08:56

Hello everyone, Hi Muzungu,
I also took the written assessment on the 11th July and nothing yet...
Is there anyone who took the exam the same day in the same situation? What about you Muzungu? Got any news?
Its too long I believe and I am starting to think that perhaps I failed the exam.....
Thanks in advance

Kokolicious

Post by Kokolicious » 14 Oct 2018, 01:19

I took the technical assessment as well and have not heard back

flandes

Post by flandes » 15 Oct 2018, 20:20

I wrote them to find out what is going on and Devex guys told me that they are still evaluating the technical assessments....can you believe it? anyway they said that we will get the results "in the following weeks".....so finger crossed....

Maruko

Post by Maruko » 25 Oct 2018, 23:46

Hi, just to share that for the WFP Programme policy post P2, the video assessment was completed around Oct 9th. I received the invitation for the video interview around the end of September.

Kokolicious

Post by Kokolicious » 30 Oct 2018, 01:08

I completed the written assessment for p-3 and P-4 positions. Do you know if the video assessments for these have been conducted as well?

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 13 Nov 2018, 09:46

Hi,

Glad to know other people have been waiting for months now. Maybe it is one of the things they do to test our resilience and patience :lol: .

I took the technical assignement for a P3 position in august, which I successfully passed and I had the motivational video interview in september. Since the radio silence. I also received the same standard answers when I write once a month (is it stalking?) to know how the process is going.
"we are currently finalizing this step of the process", " you will get an answer in a few weeks,...", "thank you for your patience".

All in all it has been 8 months since the application.

apetso

Post by apetso » 29 Nov 2018, 11:15

Hello,
I was shortlisted for the HR P2 position and i have been interviewed by a panel. Still waiting to hear the outcome though. Anyone else in my shoes?

Rivera

Post by Rivera » 29 Nov 2018, 18:02

Hi Apetso!

It is nice to see that you went to the end of the process! Congrats! I hope you will hear from the very soon and that you will be included on the Pool.

I am also on the process, but for Finance and Administration. I would like to hear from you which were the steps you took. I mean, after the assesment, there is the automated interview, and then? Did you have the panel right after the automated interview?

I am asking because the info on the website and through the emails we receive is not clear. If we check a vide on the WFP Facebook, they said that after the automated interview, you may have to do a behavioral interview, and then jump into the panell and later on the reference checking. But, if you take a look on the email we received, they talked also about the language test.

Thank you very much for your input, and congrats again!
Rivera