UN Volunteering

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
lubeto

Re: UN Volunteering

Post by lubeto » 10 Sep 2020, 20:40

Papa wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 18:04
Hey Lubeto
Please continue applying, after Somalia longlisting and the outcome turning out negative; today i was longlisted for an assignment in DRC.....I have 1 year with UNV in two assignment. I never thought it would be this hard to rejoin. Considering now UNV assigments are capped at only 4years
hey Papa! thanks for your uplifting response, sending you good luck and please let me know the outcome once you have an update.

I feel your pain and it`s the same with me... never thought it would be so hard to rejoin...and I got back from my last assignment nearly 1.5 year ago..time flies!

Still applying daily, but with no positive outcome until now!

lubeto

Post by lubeto » 26 Sep 2020, 10:30

Papa wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 18:04
Hey Lubeto
Please continue applying, after Somalia longlisting and the outcome turning out negative; today i was longlisted for an assignment in DRC.....I have 1 year with UNV in two assignment. I never thought it would be this hard to rejoin. Considering now UNV assigments are capped at only 4years
Hey Papa,

Any positive news on the assignment in DRC?

starryhindsight

Post by starryhindsight » 11 Oct 2020, 17:59

Good luck to all of you (: time really does fly, but keep strong we'll all get there.