Waiting time

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
Ann

Re: Waiting time

Post by Ann » 06 Jul 2020, 12:27

Hello, Julien

Thanks for your answer! Let's hope to a positive answer.
Have a nice day!

simkas

Post by simkas » 11 Jul 2020, 03:20

Hello,

so 5 weeks after the written test I just got invited to panel interview!

Julien

Post by Julien » 11 Jul 2020, 05:39

Hello Simkas
thank you for this valuable information, at least for you :-)
Good Luck!
J.

Julien

Post by Julien » 12 Jul 2020, 06:45

Good morning /afternoon / evening everyone
some others received news related to OIOS-INVESTIGATOR selections?

Have a nice day.
J.

Ann

Post by Ann » 12 Jul 2020, 07:51

Hello, Julien

No. I didn’t. I am still waiting. Taking into account that there are many vacancies, probably shortlisting to interview takes more time. For example, I applied only for P4 ( New York, Vienna, Nairobi ). But they also did the same tests for P3 and P4 field job positions.

As I saw, Simkas was called for an interview with UNDP. By the way, good luck Simkas! !!

Kind regards

simkas

Post by simkas » 13 Jul 2020, 22:13

Ann wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 07:51
Hello, Julien

No. I didn’t. I am still waiting. Taking into account that there are many vacancies, probably shortlisting to interview takes more time. For example, I applied only for P4 ( New York, Vienna, Nairobi ). But they also did the same tests for P3 and P4 field job positions.

As I saw, Simkas was called for an interview with UNDP. By the way, good luck Simkas! !!

Kind regards

Thank you so much! This is very exciting

bmoi

Post by bmoi » 22 Jul 2020, 16:19

Hello everyone

I wrote a test mid June and i believe it went well. From what i have been reading since the Covid 19 pandemic (and it seems to be the trend) is that successful candidates are invited to interviews at around 5 weeks. I am into my 6th week of waiting, so should i have faith or should i just focus on upcoming applications?

I am extremely greateful as i have written 5 written tests now, and i acknowldge that some people dont get to this stage, but it starts to get frustrating as i have not passed even 1 test to go on to the next step. Difficult is an understatement when it comes to the UN.

I would really appreciate some advice. I am still applying like crazy.

Regards

simkas

Post by simkas » 23 Jul 2020, 14:54

Hey Bmoi,

In my case, it took them over 6 weeks to invite me to the interview. So please dont loose hope but also focus on otehr applications. They will update you eventually.

Today I got invited to anothet interview, 4 weeks since I applied for the position, no test though.

Best of luck!

bmoi

Post by bmoi » 23 Jul 2020, 17:27

simkas wrote:
23 Jul 2020, 14:54
Hey Bmoi,

In my case, it took them over 6 weeks to invite me to the interview. So please dont loose hope but also focus on otehr applications. They will update you eventually.

Today I got invited to anothet interview, 4 weeks since I applied for the position, no test though.

Best of luck!
Hi Simkas

Thanks for your response, it is encouraging to hear your words and as much i understand that you have to be patient, it can make you go crazy sometimes. Frustrating as it can be, i am still pushing and applying for other jobs, hopefully i will get there soon. Fortunately i know what the end goal is.

Congratulations on the invite hopefully it will go well. I saw that you recently interviewed for another one, so goodluck and all the best on both outcomes.

Cheers

Julien

Post by Julien » 30 Jul 2020, 06:06

From my side, being optimistic, I consider I still have a chance as long as UN don’t mention that the process is closed.
Enjoy your break (maybe).
J.