LICA-10 Salary Scale & Equivalence to other scales

Things to know before you start applying to jobs in the United Nations. Also, other tips and tricks, common pitfalls and place to discuss employment scams.
Jody1

LICA-10 Salary Scale & Equivalence to other scales

Post by Jody1 » 28 Feb 2019, 06:30

Hello Sebastian,
I recently interviewed for role in my home country within the UNOPS LICA-10 grade. Do you have any information regarding the UNOPS- LICA Salary Scale? I was doing some research and came across a PPT on the UNOPS competency framework which seems to suggest that LICA-10 salary may be equivalent or similar to IICA-2/3 ; NOD; NOC; or even P3/P4s, can you confirm if this the case as I was playing around with the UNOPS salary scale generator for local positions but noticed that the grade list did not include LICA as an option and I was a bit uncertain about what steps to select.

Kudos to the great work you're doing and I look forward to your response.

Sebastian

Re: LICA-10 Salary Scale & Equivalence to other scales

Post by Sebastian » 27 Apr 2019, 10:46

Jody1 wrote:
28 Feb 2019, 06:30
Hello Sebastian,
I recently interviewed for role in my home country within the UNOPS LICA-10 grade. Do you have any information regarding the UNOPS- LICA Salary Scale? I was doing some research and came across a PPT on the UNOPS competency framework which seems to suggest that LICA-10 salary may be equivalent or similar to IICA-2/3 ; NOD; NOC; or even P3/P4s, can you confirm if this the case as I was playing around with the UNOPS salary scale generator for local positions but noticed that the grade list did not include LICA as an option and I was a bit uncertain about what steps to select.

Kudos to the great work you're doing and I look forward to your response.
Thanks! Mostly the LICA scale would be comparable to the local GS / NO scale. A LICA 10 would be similar to a NOC I guess. Good luck!
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.