IT Support/Technician

This is the place to ask/discuss all kinds of off-topic questions. Job requests are not wanted in the rest of the forum so this will be the place where they end up. Please note that the "no politics" rule applies to this forum, too.
gelapir

IT Support/Technician

Post by gelapir » 20 Feb 2019, 13:21

Hello Dear Sirs/Madam,

At first what would i say is that what jobs UN is doing is great and appreciable! My dream is to join and take part doing a good jobs with that great organization.

I am Gela from Georgia. I have about 7 years working experience in IT Support/Technician field (Information Technology) in local municipality city hall. I would like to join that great organization UN in the world. I am ready to join and do all best to work there and take my part in doing such great job for people!

Any advice/help will be appreciated how to get/hunt job there.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Gela

NevKen

Re: IT Support/Technician

Post by NevKen » 21 Feb 2019, 19:13

gelapir wrote:
20 Feb 2019, 13:21
Hello Dear Sirs/Madam,

At first what would i say is that what jobs UN is doing is great and appreciable! My dream is to join and take part doing a good jobs with that great organization.

I am Gela from Georgia. I have about 7 years working experience in IT Support/Technician field (Information Technology) in local municipality city hall. I would like to join that great organization UN in the world. I am ready to join and do all best to work there and take my part in doing such great job for people!

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Gela
Apply for a Job in the great organization UN in the world, if you have greater patience in the world to follow up.

gelapir

Post by gelapir » 26 Feb 2019, 11:36

NevKen wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 19:13
gelapir wrote:
20 Feb 2019, 13:21
Hello Dear Sirs/Madam,

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Gela
Apply for a Job in the great organization UN in the world, if you have greater patience in the world to follow up.
Patience is not enough. what you you mean in it?

NevKen

Post by NevKen » 26 Feb 2019, 15:20

gelapir wrote:
26 Feb 2019, 11:36
Patience is not enough. what you you mean in it?
Means it's a lengthy complex process, for all applicants it's very important to understand the UNHRMS process, be humble, practical and forward looking.

gelapir

Post by gelapir » 28 Feb 2019, 07:27

Understand Thanks.

Devansh579

Post by Devansh579 » 19 Apr 2019, 11:15

Great Info!!!