Attachments [Cover Letter]

Things to know before you start applying to jobs in the United Nations. Also, other tips and tricks, common pitfalls and place to discuss employment scams.
grtchnfrncs

Attachments [Cover Letter]

Post by grtchnfrncs » 08 Jan 2019, 17:58

I applied for a vacancy and attached a cover letter specific to the job vacancy [Vacancy 1]. The status of the vacancy [Vacancy 1] is "shortlisting".
However, I would like to apply for other jobs in UN/UNOPS [Vacancy 2]. Can i delete the cover letter and attach a new one to apply for a new vacancy [Vacancy 2]? Or will this affect my application on Vacancy 1?

Would really appreciate any insight/clarification on this query.

Thanks in advance.

NevKen

Re: Attachments [Cover Letter]

Post by NevKen » 09 Jan 2019, 10:39

grtchnfrncs wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 17:58
I applied for a vacancy and attached a cover letter specific to the job vacancy [Vacancy 1]. The status of the vacancy [Vacancy 1] is "shortlisting".
However, I would like to apply for other jobs in UN/UNOPS [Vacancy 2]. Can i delete the cover letter and attach a new one to apply for a new vacancy [Vacancy 2]? Or will this affect my application on Vacancy 1?

Would really appreciate any insight/clarification on this query.

Thanks in advance.
Do not delete any relevant attachment, instead create a new and give it a specific name i.e: Your Name Type Job Title/Ref No

JOHN DOE CL PMO 555T444

While doing that your each application supplementary supporting document will be saved in your profile. You can delete from the list of attachments once you know for sure, you are not the one...

grtchnfrncs

Re: Attachments [Cover Letter]

Post by grtchnfrncs » 09 Jan 2019, 10:51

thanks so much for your help.