Entry medical

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
Sebastian

Re: Entry medical

Post by Sebastian » 28 Oct 2018, 18:54

mike4sucess wrote:
28 Oct 2018, 17:51
Pls any update on the UNCRD bcos I just received the medical form too.
Sorry, it is a scam! Don't provide personal information and under NO circumstances pay any money!
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.

Farouk B

Post by Farouk B » 12 Mar 2019, 10:17

Hi every one,
I applied for a logistics officer job P4 back in july 2018, was sent a competency based interview in November 2018 and later in january was sent an entry medical form which i filled and sent back, up to now i havent heard from them but later in february 2019 i applied for another job of p3 grade in my country still through inspira and was sent a mail that very month that i had been considered and will get back to me when final assessment has been done, later this month of march i was sent an Entry medical form without any interview, was a bit confused but thought it was for the p3 job so i filled it in again and sent back. Am i thinking right! That since i reached medical examination for the first P4 job i applied for back in 2018 could be the reason i was not called for interview on this sexond job i applied for where i recieved another medical form?
Both these jobs are in UNCRD
Both are in the logistics and supply chain unit?

Please help me with some clarity on this

Thanks
Farouk

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » 17 Apr 2019, 14:40

Hi Farouk,

watch out! UNCRD is only recruiting via Inspira - you might be victim of a SCAM. Otherwise, good luck :)
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.

Farouk B

Post by Farouk B » 07 May 2019, 09:59

I applied through inspira for the second p3 job and always track my status which says "under consideration" and i searched for all the jobs through inspira and yes they where existing their!

Question here is, when does some one's status change to under consideration? Is it after medical examination or after interview?

NevKen

Post by NevKen » 07 May 2019, 13:46

Farouk B wrote:
07 May 2019, 09:59
I applied through inspira for the second p3 job and always track my status which says "under consideration" and i searched for all the jobs through inspira and yes they where existing their!

Question here is, when does some one's status change to under consideration? Is it after medical examination or after interview?
Soon after the submission deadline, within first screening (confirming the applicant meets the basic eligibility criteria) and it remains the same until the selection is completed.

Farouk B

Post by Farouk B » 09 May 2019, 14:17

Thanks Nev ken,
When one is sent a medical examination form to fill and return, does this mean they have the job are there other applicants who were also sent the medical examination form for the same job?
Can a job opening be closed when an applicant has reached already filled even the medical examination form and sent back?
I have recieved 2 medical examination form and on it am always tasked to indicate the job and duty station you applied for, i got confused because i had applied on 2 jobs through inspira and the first medical ecamination atleast was clear to me since at that time i had applied on only one job... But the following month i applied on another job through inspira thinking i would be selected for interview may be after 6 months like th case had been on the first job, but instead recieved a second medical examination for after a month on submission of my second job .. So i was alittle bit confused because i dint know whether this 2nd medical form was for the recent 2nd job i had applied, but instead filled it in and sent back tagging ot to my second job applied for, bit question here is i havent done interviews for my second job application like i did for my first job application which after followed with a medical examination form..
I just want some one to help oit understand my situation.
Note1: its coming to a year for my first job application and i went through all steps form p11 form, competence based interview, and medical examination which was in january 2019, and up to now no feedback about this job
Note 2: i applied for my second job still through inspira and after a month i got a medical examination form of which i dint know whose job it was for since its not indicated and been tasked to include which job and duty statiin on the medical form, so my mind told me its for the recent job application i have made(feb 2019)

Its now may am confused and dont know whats going on and totally dont understand this whole thing

Thanks

NevKen

Post by NevKen » 09 May 2019, 18:00

Farouk B wrote:
09 May 2019, 14:17
When one is sent a medical examination form to fill and return, does this mean they have the job are there other applicants who were also sent the medical examination form for the same job?
There are always a few candidates before the final selection is made (one get selected the rest normally rostered)
Farouk B wrote:
Can a job opening be closed when an applicant has reached already filled even the medical examination form and sent back?
No screening starts before closing date.
Farouk B wrote:
I have recieved 2 medical examination form and on it am always tasked to indicate the job and duty station you applied for, i got confused because i had applied on 2 jobs through inspira and the first medical ecamination atleast was clear to me since at that time i had applied on only one job... But the following month i applied on another job through inspira thinking i would be selected for interview may be after 6 months like th case had been on the first job, but instead recieved a second medical examination for after a month on submission of my second job .. So i was alittle bit confused because i dint know whether this 2nd medical form was for the recent 2nd job i had applied, but instead filled it in and sent back tagging ot to my second job applied for, bit question here is i havent done interviews for my second job application like i did for my first job application which after followed with a medical examination form..
UN Organizations do not communicate without any reference/subject - read the email you received (attached Med forms) before anything. Also UN is big so do not hesitate to mention the UN Organization in question.
Farouk B wrote:
Note1: its coming to a year for my first job application and i went through all steps form p11 form, competence based interview, and medical examination which was in january 2019, and up to now no feedback about this job
Patience !
Farouk B wrote:
Note 2: i applied for my second job still through inspira and after a month i got a medical examination form of which i dint know whose job it was for since its not indicated and been tasked to include which job and duty statiin on the medical form, so my mind told me its for the recent job application i have made(feb 2019) Be attentive, be organized, be a reader.
Farouk B wrote:
Its now may am confused and dont know whats going on and totally dont understand this whole thing
the only confusion I see here is you have written a novel just to know one thing, 'if you will get the job' the answer is if your name is on the job then the job is your regardless of all or any blunders.

Be patient and Chill !

Farouk B

Post by Farouk B » 10 May 2019, 19:39

Ok, thanks
Sorry for the long novel, the agency is UNCRD, its where i have applied for both jobs.

NevKen

Post by NevKen » 10 May 2019, 20:42

Farouk B wrote:
10 May 2019, 19:39
Ok, thanks
Sorry for the long novel, the agency is UNCRD, its where i have applied for both jobs.
and you are applying through Inspira ?

Farouk B

Post by Farouk B » 12 May 2019, 09:13

Yes