Entry medical

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
Sebastian

Re: Entry medical

Post by Sebastian » 28 Oct 2018, 18:54

mike4sucess wrote:
28 Oct 2018, 17:51
Pls any update on the UNCRD bcos I just received the medical form too.
Sorry, it is a scam! Don't provide personal information and under NO circumstances pay any money!
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.

Farouk B

Post by Farouk B » 12 Mar 2019, 10:17

Hi every one,
I applied for a logistics officer job P4 back in july 2018, was sent a competency based interview in November 2018 and later in january was sent an entry medical form which i filled and sent back, up to now i havent heard from them but later in february 2019 i applied for another job of p3 grade in my country still through inspira and was sent a mail that very month that i had been considered and will get back to me when final assessment has been done, later this month of march i was sent an Entry medical form without any interview, was a bit confused but thought it was for the p3 job so i filled it in again and sent back. Am i thinking right! That since i reached medical examination for the first P4 job i applied for back in 2018 could be the reason i was not called for interview on this sexond job i applied for where i recieved another medical form?
Both these jobs are in UNCRD
Both are in the logistics and supply chain unit?

Please help me with some clarity on this

Thanks
Farouk

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » 17 Apr 2019, 14:40

Hi Farouk,

watch out! UNCRD is only recruiting via Inspira - you might be victim of a SCAM. Otherwise, good luck :)
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.