ILO applications status

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
cenzo

ILO applications status

Post by cenzo » 11 Mar 2019, 14:56

Hello, everyone!!

I have a few applications to ILO since a few weeks ago.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but the fact is that I cannot check the status of these applications at the ILO site and recruitment page. They are there, but no information at all.
Is there any way to check the ILO applications status?

Thank you in advance

Ann

Re: ILO applications status

Post by Ann » 11 Mar 2019, 15:41

Hello

I also have 3 applications with ILO and I only noted an update for one application. I applied in February and it was updated in March. Nothing more.

cenzo

Post by cenzo » 11 Mar 2019, 16:15

Ann wrote:
11 Mar 2019, 15:41
Hello

I also have 3 applications with ILO and I only noted an update for one application. I applied in February and it was updated in March. Nothing more.
Hello Ann.
So, were did you saw that update?
I have a few applications long before that, and nothing has changed. It only shows the applications (one “box” per application) and if you press one, it shows the cover letter and nothing more.
Maybe I am at the wrong page or something else...

Ann

Post by Ann » 11 Mar 2019, 16:28

I can see in " My applications". But only the applications and when you applied. You also can see if there is any update.

I really don't know what means this updates, but I suppose that is a step in the recruitment process.

Ann

Post by Ann » 11 Mar 2019, 16:34

In Candidate Profile you find the next information :

Cover letter
Privacy
Jobs applied( here you can see your applications and if there is any update).

cenzo

Post by cenzo » 11 Mar 2019, 16:47

That is what I am talking about, Ann.
There is no information at all. Only the "boxes" for each job applied and with the position, the country and the application date, nothing else.
So my point is if there is some other place to check for those applications status.

Ann

Post by Ann » 11 Mar 2019, 16:58

I understand, Cenzo.

The only " change" is an update in application. But you need to know exactly when you applied. In my case, I applied for 3 jobs in February and only one application was updated in March.