Assessment test from November

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
Eddie

Assessment test from November

Post by Eddie » 20 Mar 2019, 14:23

Hi,

I was invited for an assessment test the 30th November, and I still haven't heard from anyone, nor received any information after this (almost 4 months have passed), anyway I don't entertain the idea that i'm still going to be called or anything, but I thought i would at least receive the results for the test. Does anyone know if they normally send the test results ? I'm just curious to know if i've fared well in the tests.

megj

Re: Assessment test from November

Post by megj » 26 Mar 2019, 20:01

I would also be interested to know the same thing . I applied for three different positions in December 2017 , then in November 2018 ( a year later :shock: ) I was contacted regarding a competency test (one for all the three positions) and had the online test on 7th of November but since then there has been no communication regarding the outcome of the test .On my Inspira the status is still under consideration for all three positions .
Its been five months already and would really be interested to know if anyone has experienced the same and whether they ever get back to the candidates with the results or at-least a regret after a test.
Thanks