Assessment exercises for Human Rights Officers at OHCHR

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
anastasia_kouzina

Assessment exercises for Human Rights Officers at OHCHR

Post by anastasia_kouzina » 24 Apr 2019, 07:35

Hi there,

I'm applying for the Human Rights Officer positions (P3/P4) at OHCHR.

Maybe I am overly optimistic :lol:, but I'd like to prepare for potential written assessments in advance. So far, I couldn't find any relevant examples.

Does anyone know what they are usually like? Any resources where to find examples? Any tips on how to prepare?

Cheers,
Nastia
"It always seems impossible until it's done"
(c) Nelson Mandela

CAM

Re: Assessment exercises for Human Rights Officers at OHCHR

Post by CAM » 25 Jun 2019, 05:15

Hi Anastasia,

did you find any information about the OHCHR written tests? Grateful in advance for any information you could provide as I've been shortlisted for a 30 mins selection simple test and don't know where to find information in order to prepare...

anastasia_kouzina

Re: Assessment exercises for Human Rights Officers at OHCHR

Post by anastasia_kouzina » 25 Jun 2019, 07:23

CAM wrote:
25 Jun 2019, 05:15
Hi Anastasia,

did you find any information about the OHCHR written tests? Grateful in advance for any information you could provide as I've been shortlisted for a 30 mins selection simple test and don't know where to find information in order to prepare...
I haven't found a definite answer, but it seems like (1) they are testing the knowledge and skills you'll need for a particular job; and (2) the time is always not enough, which is part of the challenge.

Let us know how it went!
"It always seems impossible until it's done"
(c) Nelson Mandela