Written test

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
PAP

Written test

Post by PAP » 06 May 2019, 12:37

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I learned a lot reading this forum.

I have a question. I received an invitation to complete a written test. They told me that it will last 30 minutes. They did not tell me anything about the content. It is a P4 position.

Do you have any idea about the type of questions they may ask?

Thanks!

Best,

PAP

Karam_Ismael

Re: Written test

Post by Karam_Ismael » 04 Jun 2019, 07:28

Hi PAP,

The test will be a technical, all questions or multiple choices from the position duties.

Maxy

Post by Maxy » 14 Jun 2019, 13:54

Good day everyone,
In regards to the same question, I have submitted a test and unfortunately I have answered 4 questions out of 6 because of some my computer was jamming. I have sent a 3 request to the concer person but I haven’t received any answer . It’s been over a month, and the vacancy post still under review.
Is this any consideration for my case? What do you guys think?

MergingCultures

Post by MergingCultures » 01 Aug 2019, 15:22

I did a 4 hour written exam (for a P5 position). Two questions, one a memo to the Director of the unit, and the other a note to the steering committee of the Programme. It unfortunately coincided with me being on holiday! But I took time away from the beach and made it through to the interview.

10 min presentation, good feedback, I think it went well. Lots of nodding and people seeming to agree. No idea of telling really though. Everyone is so hard to read (especially over Skype).

Interesting process though. Looking forward to hearing the outcome.