OECD Recruitment

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
Khazam

OECD Recruitment

Post by Khazam » 12 Jun 2019, 13:03

Hello All,

OECD is not exactly the same as UN, but it is still an international organisation which has similarities with UN, world bank etc.

I applied for a policy analyst position in March 2019. After the initial screening of application, I was invited for written test and video interview. After a week, I was invited for a panel interview in their Paris Office and since then a month has passed. I contacted the HR and the lady replied by thanking me very much and said that the panel report is still under review by the HR department and the result will be approved by the HR board by the end of the month.

Just wanted to know if anyone has had any dealing with OECD and their recruitment process? what are the likelihood that someone will offered a position after the panel interview.

Thanks

simkas

Re: OECD Recruitment

Post by simkas » 16 Jun 2019, 21:22

Hello,

I am working in OECD, the recruitments are very long! You may wait months after interview to hear back from them.

Basically after the interview the panel report is drafted, circulated to panel members for their comments and review. Once done, it has to be validated by the hiring int and then it is sent to HR for their approval. There are 3 possible outcomes: selected for hire, cleared (roster) or not retained. Normally, the selected candidate is contacted be hiring manager to discuss the offer and starting date, approval to contact references is requested too.

Hope this helps!