P- Level Roster

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
prdeepak

P- Level Roster

Post by prdeepak » 01 Jul 2019, 15:54

I had applied through inspira for a P3 position and post a competency interview, was informed that I was rostered for the position. To anyone with roster experience- how does it work? any idea on how many people are put on the roster after an interview (for a specific position) and is there any success in getting selected from roster subsequently?

Please share your thoughts

finsalscollons

Re: P- Level Roster

Post by finsalscollons » 14 Sep 2019, 00:50

When you are put in a roster, you are emailed for each new job posting that is included in your roster. You can apply or not. If you apply, you are better considered because of being in a roster. There are job posting only limited to rostered candidates, which give you even better chances.

Being in a roster is great. I was put in a roster and some months I applied to a job vacancy only limited for rostered candidates. I got the job even without an interview.

prdeepak

Re: P- Level Roster

Post by prdeepak » 14 Sep 2019, 17:11

Thanks for your reply, this surely is motivating:-) hoping to get one soon
finsalscollons wrote:
14 Sep 2019, 00:50
When you are put in a roster, you are emailed for each new job posting that is included in your roster. You can apply or not. If you apply, you are better considered because of being in a roster. There are job posting only limited to rostered candidates, which give you even better chances.

Being in a roster is great. I was put in a roster and some months I applied to a job vacancy only limited for rostered candidates. I got the job even without an interview.