How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
Post Reply
Kamaliki
Posts: 2
Joined: 13 Apr 2019, 09:24

How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Post by Kamaliki » 13 Aug 2019, 17:47

It's been 3 months since I was longlisted on UNOPS. The vacancy status still reads shortlisting while the application status remains longlisted. Do I still stand a chance? How long does it take to move from longlisted to shortlisted?

nlukelesia
Posts: 4
Joined: 11 Jul 2019, 11:24
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Post by nlukelesia » 14 Aug 2019, 09:45

I applied for a position sometime last year,had the assessment interview. Even though i received a regret, The status still reads on
evaluation

gautaminnitk
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Aug 2019, 13:54

Re: How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Post by gautaminnitk » 14 Aug 2019, 13:59

Hello Team,

I had a interview in IAEA via SONRU. Do anyone knows how long it takes to get the results . This is first round of screening.

Maxy
Posts: 8
Joined: 14 Jun 2019, 13:32
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Post by Maxy » 20 Aug 2019, 16:39

nlukelesia wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 09:45
I applied for a position sometime last year,had the assessment interview. Even though i received a regret, The status still reads on
evaluation
In you case, it is sure that the “withdraw” option has been removed in actions column

Maxy
Posts: 8
Joined: 14 Jun 2019, 13:32
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Post by Maxy » 20 Aug 2019, 16:40

Kamaliki wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 17:47
It's been 3 months since I was longlisted on UNOPS. The vacancy status still reads shortlisting while the application status remains longlisted. Do I still stand a chance? How long does it take to move from longlisted to shortlisted?
Have you received regret email or the withdraw option is removed from action column?

nlukelesia
Posts: 4
Joined: 11 Jul 2019, 11:24
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Post by nlukelesia » 21 Aug 2019, 11:46

Maxy wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 16:39
nlukelesia wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 09:45
I applied for a position sometime last year,had the assessment interview. Even though i received a regret, The status still reads on
evaluation
In you case, it is sure that the “withdraw” option has been removed in actions column
so do i still stand a chance because the status is reads on evalutaion :) :)

nlukelesia
Posts: 4
Joined: 11 Jul 2019, 11:24
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Post by nlukelesia » 21 Aug 2019, 11:53

Maxy wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 16:39
nlukelesia wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 09:45
I applied for a position sometime last year,had the assessment interview. Even though i received a regret, The status still reads on
evaluation
In you case, it is sure that the “withdraw” option has been removed in actions column
Hi Maxy! so do i stand a chance since the status still reads on Evaluation? :)

Maxy
Posts: 8
Joined: 14 Jun 2019, 13:32
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Post by Maxy » 21 Aug 2019, 12:13

nlukelesia wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 11:53
Maxy wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 16:39
nlukelesia wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 09:45
I applied for a position sometime last year,had the assessment interview. Even though i received a regret, The status still reads on
evaluation
In you case, it is sure that the “withdraw” option has been removed in actions column
Hi Maxy! so do i stand a chance since the status still reads on Evaluation? :)
Unfortunately If you received a regret email and the withdraw option is not showing, the your application is not considered for this vacancy

Maxy
Posts: 8
Joined: 14 Jun 2019, 13:32
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How long does it take from longlisted to shortlisted?

Post by Maxy » 21 Aug 2019, 16:45

Maxy wrote:
20 Aug 2019, 16:40
Kamaliki wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 17:47
It's been 3 months since I was longlisted on UNOPS. The vacancy status still reads shortlisting while the application status remains longlisted. Do I still stand a chance? How long does it take to move from longlisted to shortlisted?
Have you received regret email or the withdraw option is removed from action column?
Can you please type the vacancy name and code?

Post Reply