UNOPS application status process

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
NevKen

Re: my application status changed from shortlisting to Evaluating

Post by NevKen » 13 Feb 2019, 20:50

sobia wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 18:09
what it means if my application status changes from shortlisting to Evaluating.

The recruitment process is already complicated one, try not to make it complex. There are two status available 'Application Status' and 'Vacancy Status', whereas ShortlistING and EvaluatING are both vacancy status. Surely your Application Status will end mostly with 'ED' like AppliED, LonglistED, ShortlistED. If you can clarify your Application Status you might get a quick answer.

Elijah Mwenda Kaluma

Re: UNOPS application status process

Post by Elijah Mwenda Kaluma » 15 Feb 2019, 00:01

I would like to know if my applications, last year was successful. I was called for interview but was intimidated by someone demanding money and until now I don't what to do. How can I be helped !?

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » 15 Feb 2019, 19:06

Elijah Mwenda Kaluma wrote:
15 Feb 2019, 00:01
I would like to know if my applications, last year was successful. I was called for interview but was intimidated by someone demanding money and until now I don't what to do. How can I be helped !?
That's a scam - NO legitimate UN organisation ever(!) asks for money!
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.

Tamimi

Post by Tamimi » 11 Mar 2019, 08:10

Hi there, I really appreciate your clarifications about the following with UNOPS: Application status "long listed", Vacancy Status "evaluation completed". Thanks in advance.

ngenge

Post by ngenge » 12 Mar 2019, 04:57

Hi,
I also applied for UNOPS in February and it's been about 1 month my application is "Under Review". I think they forget to change the status as I heard some people are getting written interview last week.

a.saidam

Post by a.saidam » 14 Mar 2019, 16:10

Tamimi wrote:
09 Nov 2018, 17:40
Thanks indeed. Actually, I have the option to withdraw with ones I am long listed for and they are shortlisting for. It is only one post that is Shortlisting and I cannot withdraw which I take it as good sign hopefully.
Unfortunately, if the application status is applied and vacancy status is shortlisting. it means that the process go forward without your application. that's why, the system removes the link of withdraw. at this case the applicant already out of the process.

simkas

Post by simkas » 27 Mar 2019, 19:41

Hello,

I applied for a job with UNOPS. 1 day after the deadline for applications, my status changes to Longlisted and status of vacancy to Shortlisting. This was in mid-February. since then no status changed. Do you know how long is the shortlisting taking?

Thanks and good luck to you all!

Best;
S.

Elijah Mwenda Kaluma

Post by Elijah Mwenda Kaluma » 06 Apr 2019, 15:08

What do I have to do then, since the ones who has been requesting money and assured me that I will not succeed unless I do what they want me to do are still working in UN ?

Elijah Mwenda Kaluma

Post by Elijah Mwenda Kaluma » 06 Apr 2019, 15:11

I have all the supporting documents of what am asking please since I feel like am being intimated here

Elijah Mwenda Kaluma

Post by Elijah Mwenda Kaluma » 06 Apr 2019, 15:11

I have all the supporting documents of what am asking please since I feel like am being intimated by this guy's here