UNOPS application status process

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
Mekhel

Re: UNOPS application status process

Post by Mekhel » 31 May 2019, 12:37

Hi guys,
passed the test and the interview, 2 months after the status change to Completed (2 days ago)
I did not receive anything
Is there still hope or is it over?
Thanks

Maxy

Post by Maxy » 19 Jun 2019, 18:07

a.saidam wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 16:10
Tamimi wrote:
09 Nov 2018, 17:40
Thanks indeed. Actually, I have the option to withdraw with ones I am long listed for and they are shortlisting for. It is only one post that is Shortlisting and I cannot withdraw which I take it as good sign hopefully.
Unfortunately, if the application status is applied and vacancy status is shortlisting. it means that the process go forward without your application. that's why, the system removes the link of withdraw. at this case the applicant already out of the process.
What if the the system didn’t remove the “withdraw” option where application status is “longlisted” and vacancy status is “shortlisting” what is the status in this case?
Thank you

Jannu

Post by Jannu » 15 Jul 2019, 13:18

What is wrong with them? I do not get it. I had final interview and after that nothing now after months I see Vacancy Status Archived. They didn't reply my follow up email. No regret letter, nothing. If person is interviewed it is just good manners to keep that person updated.