UNOPS application status process

Everything about application processes, test, interviews, offers etc. Also share your success stories in this forum!
watermalon

UNOPS application status process

Post by watermalon » 29 Sep 2018, 04:40

Hi!
I have applied for multiple jobs at the UNOPS and wonder if there is anyone could share the timeline. I have experienced status from "applied" to "longlisted" while overall status from "under review" to "shortlisting" to "evaluation completed".
Since I have not yet got any further update from "longlisted", I wonder if there is anyone who has their status changed to "shortlisted" could share how long the process usually is. Even just an approximate number of days would be helpful.
Thank you :)

NevKen

Re: UNOPS application status process

Post by NevKen » 29 Sep 2018, 11:32

Follow the link for answers...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6#p6

Rébecca Nindorera

Post by Rébecca Nindorera » 04 Oct 2018, 07:00

Greetings. I have applied for UNOPS opportunity as well. Last week the status of my application was " longlisted. And the status of the recruitment process was " shortlisting". At the end of the last week ,I got an email inviting me for the written test. I did it yesterday 3 October 2018. In the invitation email they told me that within two weeks ,only selected candidates will be informed for next steps ,while thereafter of the candidates will be communicated at the end of the recruitment process.comparing to your case, this means the positions you applied for have already been filled . In my understanding. Thanks .

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » 06 Oct 2018, 15:31

Rébecca Nindorera wrote:
04 Oct 2018, 07:00
Greetings. I have applied for UNOPS opportunity as well. Last week the status of my application was " longlisted. And the status of the recruitment process was " shortlisting". At the end of the last week ,I got an email inviting me for the written test. I did it yesterday 3 October 2018. In the invitation email they told me that within two weeks ,only selected candidates will be informed for next steps ,while thereafter of the candidates will be communicated at the end of the recruitment process.comparing to your case, this means the positions you applied for have already been filled . In my understanding. Thanks .
Thanks for sharing!
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.