SCAMS: UNCRD INTERVIEW, WHO Vendors etc.

A place to discuss working at the United Nations from day to day conditions, benefits, entitlements, relations with the host country, social security, taxes - everything about the job, once you got the job!
Farouk B

Re: Offer Letter

Post by Farouk B » 12 Jun 2019, 07:44

Hellos,
Its coming to a month from the time i recieved my offer letter and contract which i immediately signed and sent back. From that time ivhave not heard from them and just wondering what could be the next step and how lonh more do i have to wait, how do i contact these UN people... Am a little bittle confused yet in the letter it was indicated that ma orientation will be in july 2019 and traininh in August and september 2019 which gave me an insight that i might be travelling this june 2019 bit i have not heard from them till now?

Thanks

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » 15 Jun 2019, 09:20

Farouk B wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 07:44
Hellos,
Its coming to a month from the time i recieved my offer letter and contract which i immediately signed and sent back. From that time ivhave not heard from them and just wondering what could be the next step and how lonh more do i have to wait, how do i contact these UN people... Am a little bittle confused yet in the letter it was indicated that ma orientation will be in july 2019 and traininh in August and september 2019 which gave me an insight that i might be travelling this june 2019 bit i have not heard from them till now?

Thanks
Farouk, please make sure this is a legitimate contract! I have a strong suspicion you have been scammed. Whatever you do, please don't pay any money! Not for application, not for visa, not for travel - do NOT pay any money!
I'm Sebastian from the UN Job List. I know about the UN Job List and also a little about the UN in general.

BenjaminLincoln

Post by BenjaminLincoln » 21 Jun 2019, 19:11

Farouk B wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 07:44
Hellos,

Thanks
Hey Farouk,
So how's it is going? Have they updated you on the offer?
Please let us know.