Please note: ACCORDING TO UN Job LIST RECORDS THIS VACANCY IS EXPIRED!
This vacancy redirect is kept for archiving purposes only. Please note, that the redirect to the original site may not work any longer.
Job detail: "Individual Consultant to provide technical assistance to assess and monitor implementation of risk screening tools and self tests for HIV among hard to reach adolescents and young people in the UNICE"
This vacancy is advertised by UNICEF
Duty Station: Rwanda
Level: Contract type: (More info about Levels and Contracts)
Closing date: 2020-08-16
Apply to this job on the UNICEF site now!
Statistics for this job
The vacancy is online since: 2020-07-30
Days online: 56
Total views: 3
Join the community - UN Job List Forum:
Discuss this and other jobs in the form. Active topics in the forum are:
- Working at the UN, Conditions, Benefits, Entitlements • Language rules for the UN
- Jobs hunting, applications, tests and interviews in the UN • What are characteristics of scam?
- Working at the UN, Conditions, Benefits, Entitlements • Coronavirus travel for UN staff
- Jobs hunting, applications, tests and interviews in the UN • Waiting time
- Jobs hunting, applications, tests and interviews in the UN • During the recruitment process
A few more UNICEF jobs on the UN Job List:
Level / Grade
|1||Sorry, no result in your query. || || || ||No job found|| |
Want even more jobs? Search the UN Job List!
Active jobs and other content curated by Google
You may find this interesting, too: